Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a fuel rail from them over the phone today. This is the first time I have dealt with this company. They were super helpful in every aspect. I know it sounds silly since I just purchased a rail but they were in no rush to get me off the phone and answered every question I had, They submitted tracking info with the carrier within minutes and then sent me a follow up email with an invoice. Most places you order from have no problem telling you they will send you an email with the invoice but 9 out of 10 times that invoice never shows up. He also gave me free shipping.

This is one of the best experiences I have had when it comes to ordering parts. They have good prices to go with their great service too.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Had a slightly similar situation with FIC.

Called them just to inquire about their Supra TT kits and e85 compatibility and the salesman (whose name escapes me) was very helpful. Spent a good 5-7 minutes talking about my planned setup, injector sizes, e85 fuel quality, and cars in general.

I wasn't even buying a kit either.

BTW, there kits are fully e85 compatible (there website does not clearly mention this).

·
Custom User Title
974 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,779 Posts
+1 here for FIC. Their fuel kits are well done and of a reasonable price. I have the -8AN on my car.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I always get great customer service every time I order something from FIC. They take the time to talk with you and I never feel rushed. Even better is that they stand behind their product and go the extra mile to help out if they can.

Lawrence

1 - 6 of 6 Posts