Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1996 single turbo Supra
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to show you guys the phr gauges I got that I am in love with. Had to figure out some stuff & im lucky I have my buddy that is a wiring guru but it came out great. Enjoy. I highly recommend

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,736 Posts
Nice work! I also have PHR gauges, without the PHR logos, in one of my cars. Also, my quad gauge is on the left, tach in the center and speedo on the right, mimicking the factory set-up.

Did your friend do the blacklighting to match your audio set-up? The only thing I do not like about the PHR gauge cluster is the low level backlighting.

Ken.

·
Registered
1996 single turbo Supra
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work! I also have PHR gauges, without the PHR logos, in one of my cars. Also, my quad gauge is on the left, tach in the center and speedo on the right, mimicking the factory set-up.

Did your friend do the blacklighting to match your audio set-up? The only thing I do not like about the PHR gauge cluster is the low level backlighting.

Ken.
the blue was the reason i purchased it. the radio can change colors to match the gauges which i got as close as possible. I think im going to move the gauges like you have but this is how we received them and i just wanted to get them working.

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
657 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts