Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking for some SS fuel lines for my build i am doing. i looked at horsepowerfreaks and 935 motorsports but they dont have any. does anybody know where i can find some SS fuel lines?? thanks

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Build your own.
Hydraulic/fitting store. :)

I personally used -6an softlines for my fuel system.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
summitracing.com
jegs.com

eeeehhbay

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
An industrial hose supply shop. It'll save you 60%+. You want to make sure you spec it out as conductive hose. I managed to get -10 for less than $4/ft and hose ends ridiculously cheap. JIC is JIC and the hose is made by the same companies.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
blkt72 said:
An industrial hose supply shop. It'll save you 60%+. You want to make sure you spec it out as conductive hose. I managed to get -10 for less than $4/ft and hose ends ridiculously cheap. JIC is JIC and the hose is made by the same companies.

BTW, what you want is medium pressure hydraulic hose, NON convoluted. I suggest teflon hose for fuel, that's what I bought.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, thanks for the info. know where the hell can i find a industrial hose supply shop in san antonio??? LOL

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
mk3_TX said:
cool, thanks for the info. know where the hell can i find a industrial hose supply shop in san antonio??? LOL

No, just do a search, Parker and Eaton are the 2 big mfgs.

·
Registered
457 Posts
well help me to then

i just bought 20ft or Aeroquip -6 hose and wann use it on my stock oil coller and get rid of thet kinky fuel line and my power stering hose to i wann use Aeroquip for all that now how important is it that i use the fittings so all this stock oil coller has no fittings its just slip on?

can i use this hose with just a heavy duty clamp.?

:rolleyes:

need help kinda now il be doin this tomoro.

thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts