Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a normal part of the Supra pump? I suspect not, and that my pump needs replacing, just want to be sure before I go to the trouble of buying and installing a Walbro.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just upgraded to a brand new Aeromotive regulator. Don't ask how I have the stock rail with a Aeromotive regulator, I'll update everyone on that little project later. But the regulator ain't it. Unless for some reason the regulator was designed that way.

The regulator has a pressure gauge mounted on it, BTW.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have HKS FPR tapped after stock FPR. since its after stock FPR it regulates FP and bypass stock FPR. eventhough this way I can only increase FP.

anyway, my FP holds steady after shutdown about 2 bar for at least 10 min. if your FP dont hold at least above stock psec, then your FPR is not holding pressure well.
I dont think FP has anything to do with fuel pump after car has shut down though....unless it leaking thru the rubber fuel line connect to the fuel pump.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The check valves in electric fuel pumps frequently are the first thing to fail. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't intended that way. Thanks for making me sure.

I have a Walbro GSS341 on the way already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts