Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys what's up? It was good meeting the few of you that I got to meet at TX2K7! Hope to see all of you and the rest I didn't get to meet in 2k8!

I'm writing cause I spoke with Larry over in TX and told him I had an oil leak problem with the fuel pressure gauge supplied with the kit.. He was very helpful and told me to just contact you guys when I got home. I've been busy with work and home and my car is just coming out of the body shop next week with fresh paint, so I kinda slacked... but I would love to get a new fuel pressure gauge soon so I can swap it out.

I ordered my fuel system around 1 year ago, but I've only got about 600 miles on the fuel system and the car has been in paint for 8 months...(don't ask, please).. My full name is Antonio Davila, might be under Tony Davila.. If you need me to call in if you can't find my address or contact info in the system just let me know in this thread and I'll call you guys up.

Thanks for the help and willingness to assist with the prob. Larry! Glad to see firsthand that you guys stand by your kits!! :bigthumb:

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:hay:

:)

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
um... guys?

:sadwavey: