Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my engine in it fired up the first time i tried it but now i cant get it to fire a gain it dumps lots of fuel in when i pull the spark plugs you can see a pool of fuel in each cylinder i have no clue what is causing it need help bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in every cylinder the injectors seem to be at full duty cycle all the time and its the stock fuel management

·
Registered
123 Posts
bad ecu... or wiring.......would check wires first if extended harness...and also check that you have good grounds to the head

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dry all those fuels off then disconnect the injector clips(all 6 of them). Now crank the engine for 15 second and then pull out the plugs and see if there are any fuel in the cylinder. If there are fuel in it then either your injectors are dead(stuck open) or it has bad seals.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I had to take a break from the car since it pissed me off so much, but tomorrow I'm going to check the wiring and hopefully find something in the wiring and its not a bad ecu.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well checked all the wiring and its all fine so its a bad ecu. Anyone have an extra ecu you want to sell? I need one bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts