Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a relay schematic on how to wire up dual in tank pumps? Im too lazy to run out and look at the car. Thanks

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
look up a bosch 5 wire relay anywhere on the net....pm me if you have questions and i can probably talk you through it....
i did a short write up used to be in faq i think, but you can't search for it......

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Do you guys use all new wiring even for the terminal on the hanger? I was thingkin about punching those terminals out and just running the wire thru

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Luis, the two wires that go to the pump through the stock plug can be used, just use them both as positive instead of positive and negative in the factory configuration. Then ground both pumps to your pump hanger. Make sure you have a good ground strap to the top of your hanger. Then just use your fuel pump ecu, or whatever whizbang ems you have ;) to turn on the relays for the pumps. I'm assuming you are going with dual denso's? if you are going with 3, I'd do more with the wiring since an additional wire would be required....you could run wire through the terminal if you wanted to, probably use some tank sealer in there after you run your wire through....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts