Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reinstalling the engine I went to turn the key into the on position and found out my fuel pumps won't prime. I'm running two stock pumps in tank. I checked the power at my relays and I have full power there, I checked my grounds and moved them to a new spot just to be safe. Checked the efi fuse in the panel which seemed to be good. Not sure where to go from here any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 12v mod was done a few years ago but I switched it back when went duel pumps and aem v2, I will check if for some reason maybe the wires came disconnected. I'm currently checking all my relays and if nothing else I will start to trace my wires(have a fully tucked bay)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked the wires to the fuel pump ecu they are all good, checked all my relays and they seem to be working, ran direct 12v to the pumps to make sure they are both working and they are. I have power at my relays but for some reason they don't seem to be switching the power over when I turn the key on. Not sure where to go from here

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 12v mod was reversed when I went to an AEM the car ran fine last year before I pulled everything apart/redid some wiring so now I'm thinking it may be a wiring issue but I can't really see that as I only lengthened the wires about 2 feet and did each cut and lengthen by themselves as to not screw up any wires

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So out of curiosity I redid the 12v mod to see if I could bypass my issue and sure enough the pumps turned on when the key was in the on position, my question now is what would cause them not to work when wired properly but work when The mods done is it bypassing the duel stage setup?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't do the initial wiring of the duel pumps just looking over everything now it's been done for over 3 years I think. It has the wires off the relays into the blue wire/red strip that runs to the fp ecu so it appears both are running though it, haven't had an issue up until now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts