Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering who is running 1000cc injectors with a VPC/AFC set up? my question is would a VPC be good enough to tune? here is my mods
1993 supra automatic

pt 67 billet .81 housing
stock 550 injectors
stock head and block
3 inch titanmotorsport DP/MP
VPC/SAFC1/GFORCE ECU
stock automatic trans

stuff that i gathered so far are
triple titanmotorsport hanger
1000cc FIC injectors
fuel pressure reg aeromotive
titan fuel rail

would my set up be good to tune..i know i will need a B chip upgrade as well ..i am currently on the A chip due to the stock injectors

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey AL thanks bro for the quick response.sounds good to me..i really dont want to change my set up because my car currently drives nice with the vpc setup..besides 1000cc is probally the most i'll go

·
Hardtopper
2,478 Posts
1000cc injectors with the B-chip will be fine. Unless you plan on going larger with the turbo you definitely won't need 1000cc injectors, though. 850's would be all you would really need unless you plan on making 900+ wheel. I'm running 75lb/780cc injectors on my T72 and have plenty of fuel for a little over 700WHP and 138MPH traps. When I go with cams and a other odds and ends I'll step up to 850's, but on the stock longblock the 780's are more than sufficient. With the B-chip I don't even have to do any 'tuning' unless I'm running high boost and C16 -- I can leave the VPC and SAFC all zero'd and the car behaves exactly like stock and the a/f's are safely on the rich side at WOT.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i put the 1000cc in there beause i dont even know if i will keep upgrading so i just wanted to get something a step above and insurance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts