Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I'm in the process of going single turbo with the phr kit, 6266, I was wondering if fid 1000 cc injectors, radium engineering fuel rail, aero motive fpr, and a walbro 450 pump would be fine? The guy wants 1050 shipped to me with install kit and I'm just making sure this is a good deal. I'm shooting for around 500 whp.

·
Registered
678 Posts
That's more than enough for 500rwhp. In fact, a healthy stock fuel system will support 500rwhp on gas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about price ? Think that's reasonable ? Seems okay to me just making sure I'm not getting finessed

·
I wanna go fast!
865 Posts
I can't say for sure on price but that seems within range. My bigger concern is what you have driving those injectors? Are you full standalone or stock ECU? Piggybacks? Reason I ask is the larger the injector, the harder it is to drive with the stock computer. Like turbos, people like to buy massive fuel injectors and fuel systems. For 500whp it's really not necessary. 600cc injectors will be more than adequate, easy to manage and you will still have some headroom for more power. They are also cheaper. Just my .02. Obviously it's your car but I generally go smaller if I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts