Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full 1jzgte swap i would sell if i got the right offer... its a 5 speed comes with engine , trans (R154 :) , harness, ecu .... asking 2000 obo possible trade for vvti aristo swap ... im in west palm beach florida... pm me if you may be interested... thanks

·
boost life
2,507 Posts
is it for the soarer or mk3 1jz and 5sp

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
its a supra .... if it were soarer i would keep it ... I also have a black 92 sc300 i would consider getting rid of ... i will take 4500 for both ... if that may help spark any interest....let me know

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did you ever run the motor? Is the harness already extended?

How many miles? Is everything included to drop the motor in the car and run?

And where was the motor purchased from?

Just a few questions, hope you don't mind! I'm interested!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for anyone that may be interested...

pm me if need more info than whats here ...the motor is in good condition ... low miles full harness NOT extended...it has a good 5 speed r154 tranny with the front piece of the d/shaft... I'll take some pics and send to anyone interested... the car is a 92 sc300 auto black/grey ... NOTHING has been preeped or done to swap into this car... the motor was for a 5 speed sc that i have but im going another route and buying a MKIV supra so im looking to get rid of a few things i wont be using soon.... IF i cant get it sold i would just keep it so dont bother sending stupid offers... ITS CHEAP ENOUGH its a CLEAN title sc300, not some junked up 10 owners 5 accidents type of car..dont get me wrong ...its not perfect.. but for the price its good... it has ALL vin stickers orig motor/trans(running but not good,its been sitting ) im keeping a few interior pieces for another car but its nothing thats not easily found... let me know anyone thats serious im usually busy in the day working $$$$$ :) so i'll check later and send some pics to interested ones ....

·
Registered
118 Posts
pm me if need more info than whats here ...the motor is in good condition ... low miles full harness NOT extended...it has a good 5 speed r154 tranny with the front piece of the d/shaft... I'll take some pics and send to anyone interested... the car is a 92 sc300 auto black/grey ... NOTHING has been preeped or done to swap into this car... the motor was for a 5 speed sc that i have but im going another route and buying a MKIV supra so im looking to get rid of a few things i wont be using soon.... IF i cant get it sold i would just keep it so dont bother sending stupid offers... ITS CHEAP ENOUGH its a CLEAN title sc300, not some junked up 10 owners 5 accidents type of car..dont get me wrong ...its not perfect.. but for the price its good... it has ALL vin stickers orig motor/trans(running but not good,its been sitting ) im keeping a few interior pieces for another car but its nothing thats not easily found... let me know anyone thats serious im usually busy in the day working $$$$$ :) so i'll check later and send some pics to interested ones ....

right..... i dont feel like readin that. just post pics. lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know how to post pics...

someone let me know how to post pics.... and i will later... i took some yesterday but dont know how to post them here .. if someone could tell me how i'll post them later ... thanks J

·
Master Of The Obvious
437 Posts
alright, how serious are you with this?? I am extremely interested in this and i have cash in hand and available to give to you...... My 7M-GTE is blown and i have wanted a 1Jz badly and im not that far away from you. If you have details to give me, PLEASE PM ME.... i would also like pictures to see.

How many miles on the block and is it blown.... are there any problems with the motor or the transmission, was it in your car or was it just purchased recently?

If you get back to me through PM, we will talk more.... thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts