Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The supra in the picture was another supra that was parked next to him (TRD Widebody)

·
Registered
16 Posts
The black widebody is Guily's and the other one is mine, I am new here. but have been around Supra's for a little while. I help Ian out with his car (WOTM auto)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That black widebody looks down right ominous...wow. Hope to see it at the pavilions someday, looks like there's been a pretty good showing for supras there lately? :sadance:

·
Registered
451 Posts
motorsports3 said:
The black widebody is Guily's and the other one is mine, I am new here. but have been around Supra's for a little while. I help Ian out with his car (WOTM auto)
Actually, he is referring to my car. The red badges give it away. You were parked there a little earlier than me. But where were you. I was standing over by the supercharged vette trying to get a race and didn't get a chance to meet you or guilly.

·
Banned
754 Posts
elite racing said:
Actually, he is referring to my car. The red badges give it away. You were parked there a little earlier than me. But where were you. I was standing over by the supercharged vette trying to get a race and didn't get a chance to meet you or guilly.

That's why I was a little confused. That picture shows ur car!!! You have a TRD Widebody on your car???

~Farhad G.

·
Banned
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the supra I saw had red badges and a fairly large dent over the wheel in the back right-side of the supra.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SP build the Black Widebody?

·
Registered
451 Posts
xemp7 said:
Yeah the supra I saw had red badges and a fairly large dent over the wheel in the back right-side of the supra.
Ya it got hit in a parking lot. You know anyone who can fix it for a decent amount?

·
Banned
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
elite racing said:
Ya it got hit in a parking lot. You know anyone who can fix it for a decent amount?
Sorry bro, not really familier with any of the body shops in phoenix ... (yet) :ugh2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts