Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i saw this forum from hmusiq.com and there's a guy there that's selling a fully rebuilt 7m motor for bout 7 grand..... the engine hasn't been run yet....and if u buy the whole enigne u'll get a shell with it tooo... but anyhow check out this site and let me know ur opinion on it.... and tell me how fast it should be running with this engine thanx... here's the link

http://www.hmusiq.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=15;t=16;&#top

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
I suggest you spend money and just rebuild one yourself. It is the only way to feel comfortable about it.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
$8000 and the block wasn't even decked as I could see the old HG marks...lol...Also what pistons were those?

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Looks pretty damn good. Comes with more than just the engine. Clutch, flywheel, Walbro, injectors, upgraded turbo, BOV, IC pipes. Plus its got aftermarket pistons, rods, valves, some headwork. Shit, sounds like a deal to me.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
QWIKSTRIKE said:
That block was machined for a head gasket for sure man! Just look and you can see this.
You're right..Sorry I stand corrected..It was late and I was half asleep I guess. It's just the old gasket residue pressed into the block and left over is all.

:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
heh it was on ebay like 2 weeks ago. the pricing on some of the stuff was a little different though. if i had 7 grand to blow on a motor alone heh id prolly rebuild mine and get a paint job as well. but then again it seems fair .

·
Registered
483 Posts
This engine has been on ebay for over a few months. You should do you own, you would prob save money. Also better piece of mind, why trust someone else's work.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
this engine was on ebay too, for 8k us. I remember it because it had the same color valve covers and block. And same mods, ill see if i can find it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts