Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HNIC!!!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who may be interested in watching some drag racing. Fun Ford Weekend will be in Commerce this fri, sat, and sun.

For more info check out funfordevents.com

·
HNIC!!!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe since then. This was in full FFW trim on the 10.5W tires. As far as going faster than that, I am sure he has lol.

There is also Brad Brand who used to own/operate Atlanta Chasis Dyno, he has a black foxbody coupe with a 700+ci motor with twin 91mm turbos. He made 1100hp on 3psi, then maxed out a 1800hp dyno with 7psi lol. I can't wait to see that car in person, but I doubt he will be there this weekend.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
dtsvt03 said:
Maybe since then. This was in full FFW trim on the 10.5W tires. As far as going faster than that, I am sure he has lol.

There is also Brad Brand who used to own/operate Atlanta Chasis Dyno, he has a black foxbody coupe with a 700+ci motor with twin 91mm turbos. He made 1100hp on 3psi, then maxed out a 1800hp dyno with 7psi lol. I can't wait to see that car in person, but I doubt he will be there this weekend.
Well that sux, I'd like to see that, but then again Im sure we'll see something crazy. Pretty funny it tapped out the dyno on 9psi!

I think Tony and Zar are prolly gonna end up doing a twin turbo 05 stang, and I think the same setup as what you posted above..

I wouldnt mind doing an 00" style stang/twin turbo and shoot for high 8's low 9's, but Im gonna keep my car and see if I can do about the same with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts