Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HottoMotto
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i'm heading on the highway with me and my bro to go drop in a 3sgte engine in his car right... so i'm probably like 15 minutes on the highway, and i see a cop, so i immediately slow down so that he doesn't clock me... well fortunately that worked... but probably a couple hundred yards later, i see him pull out from his "spot." he's just now driving, and keep in mind that i had a car right behind me. so i spot him in the mirror, and i see an exit coming off. so i pull off on the exit to the right, and all of a sudden he pulls up behind me, and i see blue lights.... i'm thinking to myself "fuck fuck fuck... i don't need a ticket right now..." now as soon as stoped, and steped out the car, and right to my window... he says "how are you doing? what kind of system is that in your car?" so i reply with "its just 2 10" power acoustics.. nothing special." he then notice the turbo timer and my airflow, and ask me what that stuff is. i immediately tell him... then he ask about the racing scene in my hick town... i told him that its not that big, and he then ask about a town that has a pretty decent racing/import scene. he also said that he likes the scene around town. lol... then he says "so... since your asian....whats up with the asian people and the hydro marijuana? you guys seems to get it from everywhere?" now he's asking this questions jokingly with a few chuckles in it. i respond with "i dunno man.. i don't do drugs" with a chuck as well. but after that, that was about it... he let me off, and i still don't know why he pulled me over! kinda made me and my brother joke afterwards....

·
Registered
76 Posts
thats how i would be if i was a cop and i think more cops will be like that guy that pulled you over as soon as more younger generations take over

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
he pulled you over because you ran away from him. if a cop pulls out after you, obey the traffic laws and don't panic like a felon on the run....that's half of what they're looking for, your reaction to them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
the cop said "so.. since yur asian, whats with hydro marijuana?" lol wtf.. i didnt even know about any correlation between asians and dro... :wtf:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
drjonez said:
he pulled you over because you ran away from him. if a cop pulls out after you, obey the traffic laws and don't panic like a felon on the run....that's half of what they're looking for, your reaction to them.
:agreed:

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
lol i get worried when i drive, cuz i dont really look my age, and i see cops drive by and stare, then pull a u-turn next thing i know there behind me. :S ive never been pulled over yet. but when i do its gunna be pretty damn embarrasing lol

·
7M Love
735 Posts
I always slow down around cops, not because I'm going fast, it's just a habit :/. I was out running one time and as I ran up to a stop sign, I saw a cop sitting across the street. I was turning right on the street and I had this overwhelming urge to stop at the stop sign and then go...

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Heh, I wish I could run into cool cops. I got tagged once by one of those 40 eyar old fan bald "I hate kids" cops... I always expected to get some big ticket some day for street racing or whatever.... but I wasnt even TRYING to go fast grr! The gay part was it was a freakin SUV with no lights coming at me on a slightly hilly rural road so I didnt notice him til he was passing me.... which is pretty much right before the lights come on... damn 5th gear and radio!

·
HottoMotto
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea.. lol. i was actually getting off the exit, and wanted to get some drinks at the gas station. but i dunno, that cop still puzzles me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts