Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know my car is not fast and I'm not claiming a great kill but on the way home today from northern Ontario I was cruising at about 100kms comming to the end of a
passing lane so I merge to the left lane just as an Integra squeezes around on my right no big deal but his buddy in a GAGT tries to make it...if I wouldn't have slammed on the brakeshe would have performed a perfect pit maneouver on himself...but I avoided him and now I'm pissed so I figure I would roll up along side him to give him a good one finger salute so when we get back to dual lanes I drop from 5th to 3rd and pull up along side at about 130kms and buddy stands on it...but the thing is I'm pacing him in 3rd we took it up to 150kms so I grabbed fourth and pulled 2 or 3 cars on him...slowed down and let him catch up he tried four times to no avail...then his buddy in the Integra came to play with the exact same results I mean I was killing these 2 guys in 3rd...now that might not seem all that funny but I have a bone stock
1986.5 N/A with 312XXX kms on it, now I can understand killing the GAGT...but I thought Integras were supposed to be quick???

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
GAGT = Grand Am GT ... methinks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts