Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was watching cheaters. Nothing like late night TV!

Anyway, it's about 2 guy lovers. Well, when the cheating guy takes off with his new squeeze they go jump into an 89 MK3. I nearly died laughing. It was red, hard top with some sort of sunroof installed. The sawblades were obvious, with brake dust. It had a 3 piece spoiler, probably turbo Auto.

The cheated on guy attacks the new "boy" and jumps across the hood. Grey interior that I could see. Just funny to see people fighting on top of a MK3.

I swear there is an MK3 all over TV. I've seen them on LAPD an COPS. They always have sawblades!

BTW, the front driver fender had damage to it already, so you know it was a true MK3 owner :)

HAHA... too funny

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
It's funny as hell to see dudes fighting like women, especially on top of an MK3. The reason they pick the MK3 is BECAUSE of the sawblades. Even T.V. Producers have good taste.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
repost...well i mentioned it on another "i saw an mkiii on tv" thread before :takethat:

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
wusaint36 said:
:werd: I forgot about jettas. So gay guys should only own miatas and Jettas anything else? :lol:

civics :dunno: oh and them new eclipses.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
civics :dunno: oh and them new eclipses.
cant forget them mkiv supra's :takethat: :lol:

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
I swear there is an MK3 all over TV. I've seen them on LAPD an COPS. They always have sawblades!
werd, someone wanted mine for a background shot, but i just took the motor out the week before, so it never happened

·
Registered
347 Posts
Weird, I got my Red 92 Turbo from a Homo. I think that's why it has a key marks on both fenders and rear quarters...

Homos + red supras = strange coincidence

:gaysex:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
:iwdumbass
HAHAHA...ya your one to talk. close as you can get is a 1jz in a HOMO blue car. its a bastardized troubled car :takethat:
and i like to keep the motor that comes in the car originally.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts