Supra Forums banner

Funny ppl

875 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  SupraTTurbo2JZ 
#1 · (Edited)
Well this is nothing much but i was just walking home with a bunch of friends....

there's an N/A supra at our school some two guys moved from cali :)
eitherway as we were walking along my friend Dan sais " thats funny cause jason(other friend) can buy a supra right now"

Me" oh yeah nice... what kind ? 88 Hardtop auto ?"

Dan " 95 turbo 6spd " lol

Jason " yah i could ive got 8 k in my bank "

Me " HAHAHAH wtf are you talking about theres no way you can buy a 95 turbo for 8 grand "

Dan , Jason " yes you could " again :wtflol:

as we continue our walk down the hill to my house arguing like the world is about to end. Dan goes "The Supra is cheap... its even cheaper if you buy it hooked up.... because the car stopped production its not so expensive." :eek2:

LMFAO well i just find that the funnyes thing on earth as of right now... taught id share a little fun story with ya.

See less See more
#6 ·
Wow, I have a deal for you friend.
I have a Supra for sale, I'll charge him 8K, but I need him to pay me 15K cash up front, I'll then deliver the car + a 7K check from my bank account in Nigeria.
SO in the end he only ends up paying 8K for one.
Have him wait by the curb while I bring the car around......... :stickpoke

ha ha any day now................ :wtflol:

#7 ·
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
Well this is nothing much but i was just walking home with a bunch of friends....

there's an N/A supra at our school some two guys moved from cali :)
eitherway as we were walking along my friend Dan sais " thats funny cause jason(other friend) can buy a supra right now"

Me" oh yeah nice... what kind ? 88 Hardtop auto ?"

Dan " 95 turbo 6spd " lol

Jason " yah i could ive got 8 k in my bank "

Me " HAHAHAH wtf are you talking about theres no way you can buy a 95 turbo for 8 grand "

Dan , Jason " yes you could " again :wtflol:

as we continue our walk down the hill to my house arguing like the world is about to end. Dan goes "The Supra is cheap... its even cheaper if you buy it hooked up.... because the car stopped production its not so expensive." :eek2:

LMFAO well i just find that the funnyes thing on earth as of right now... taught id share a little fun story with ya.
Is that the one that Dan said it was a TT. What grade is the the dude in and what does he have done to it, auto/manual? Is he planing NA-T, holla back Alex...

Shit load of Supra's that are roaming these parts lately

#8 ·
The guys just moved from SoCal

its a Silver MKIV nice ass rims wide back rims an tires bigger wing... its a 1998 auto N/A

i heavent talked to the guy who owns it yet i didnt get the change to see the dude was hoping i would today i definitely have to tommorow before the vacation. Thats pretty much all i know... also its one of the moust cleanest MKIV ive ever seen

about Dan he knows less abour cars than my sister... he's a freaking Celica lover :\ lol and he said an eclipse is a bitches car :-D eitherway they were just joking around about buyin a supra but they were serious on thinking that one could cost about 8 geez ....

"Shit load of Supra's that are roaming these parts lately"
hehe yes there is... 6 months ago i only knew that there was about 3 to 4 supras in CT now im shure that theres over twenty possibly much more. And thats just MKIVs ive heavent looked into MKII count in CT. But im shure its large... just in WETHERSFIELD ive seen one red one black... than theres slow66 in newington... reed down by the coast and from what i hear much more scathered around CT :)

#10 ·
hot ass rims ill try to look for them when i get back but that shit just looks NIOCE ... heh i might even get some batteries for my 1.3 megapxl digital cam and snap a few of her :) if the dude doesent mind lol.....

the car is bone stock as he said yesturday

heh auto is still good its just, well, not as fun as the 5spd of the N/A's... i think.

#12 ·
LMFAO

ill try to arrange a little meet for next week or something maybe we show thouse guys around abit :) since we are proud inhabitants for over 5 yrs for me and you... eh i dont even know lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.