Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· i <3 supra
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what connectors are what on this harness, and what will i need to hook it up to my 86.5 n/a supra..........
thanks!!!

· Registered
297 Posts
SupraSpeed-1jz said:
Does anyone know what connectors are what on this harness, and what will i need to hook it up to my 86.5 n/a supra..........
thanks!!!

#2 controls the AC. There are 3 or 4 wires I believe. two of them are not used because they are for the speed sensor on the AC compressor. Unless you move over the AC computer, you will only need the AC pick. That wire should run to the EA2

· Registered
730 Posts
It sucks that you got a hacked power supply harness or installation would be a breeze. You will ne #3 and #2 and then you are going to need the to wire in the plug for the radiator plug. I know a guy that got one from a camry that works. It is plug and play for the most part if you have the whole pig tail but you are going to have to wire everything in to your fuse box.

· Registered
297 Posts
MightyAl said:
It sucks that you got a hacked power supply harness or installation would be a breeze. You will ne #3 and #2 and then you are going to need the to wire in the plug for the radiator plug. I know a guy that got one from a camry that works. It is plug and play for the most part if you have the whole pig tail but you are going to have to wire everything in to your fuse box.
This is true.

I moved over the EA2 connector, temp sensor for the 1JZ alternator, as well as the battery connections without tearing it up. I had to pull apart the harness to get out all of the 7M automatic wiring for transmissions and fans. But, it was a very clean installation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.