Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what connectors are what on this harness, and what will i need to hook it up to my 86.5 n/a supra..........
thanks!!!

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
#3 is the only one that looks familiar to me.you have to wire that into your fuse box under the hood.
keith

·
Registered
288 Posts
SupraSpeed-1jz said:
Does anyone know what connectors are what on this harness, and what will i need to hook it up to my 86.5 n/a supra..........
thanks!!!

#2 controls the AC. There are 3 or 4 wires I believe. two of them are not used because they are for the speed sensor on the AC compressor. Unless you move over the AC computer, you will only need the AC pick. That wire should run to the EA2

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which connectors do i need out of that picture, for the fuse box and the a/c, and whatever else i need to get it running

thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
It sucks that you got a hacked power supply harness or installation would be a breeze. You will ne #3 and #2 and then you are going to need the to wire in the plug for the radiator plug. I know a guy that got one from a camry that works. It is plug and play for the most part if you have the whole pig tail but you are going to have to wire everything in to your fuse box.

·
Registered
105 Posts
you need #3 for sure and if you are going to keed the hydro fan you need the hydro temp plug that goes attach #3.

P.S
If you dont use #2 the a/c plug let me know il buy it from you.

Robert.

·
Registered
288 Posts
MightyAl said:
It sucks that you got a hacked power supply harness or installation would be a breeze. You will ne #3 and #2 and then you are going to need the to wire in the plug for the radiator plug. I know a guy that got one from a camry that works. It is plug and play for the most part if you have the whole pig tail but you are going to have to wire everything in to your fuse box.
This is true.

I moved over the EA2 connector, temp sensor for the 1JZ alternator, as well as the battery connections without tearing it up. I had to pull apart the harness to get out all of the 7M automatic wiring for transmissions and fans. But, it was a very clean installation.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone wanna make me a plug and play harness for the a/c and body harness, name some prices............

thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts