Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember, Do you guys keep the 7m fuse box during the swap... If so what wires do I need too hook up? As i've been bitching about lately, I don't have the wiring for the fuse box so I figure I'll keep the 7m one and wire up what I need.

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been lol...

So what is used to go to the 7m fusebox.

·
Registered
929 Posts
you dont have to cut any wires. theres a group of wires that comes from the ea2 connector to a rectangular connector and goes under the fuse block. just take out the 7m connector which is identical to it and replace it with the connector coming from the ea2. the only wires your may want to splice are for the AC and radator temp sensor if you're using it.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
stuff at the fuse box:

3 efi wires (black/yellow,black/red(big),black/orange) - *colors should match

3 for the alternator. (on 7m alternator plug) - *colors should match to 1jz connector*[depending on year].

2 for the hydro fan (on 1jz harness) i believe its black/red(small) and green - goes straight from big 1jz plug to radiator sensor.

thats all you need for the fuse box.

·
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i'm an 87 I don't think the alt matches for colours. also I'm not going to try to use the harness for the alt since the wires where snipped form the JDM place.

I can use the 7m body harness right? I just need to extend them?

These wires where supposed to go to the fuse box i believe before they where snipped by the JDM place.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
to the bottom of the fuse box?? you're using the 7m fuse, so theres no need for those.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
1jz fusebox is not needed. dont worry about any of those wires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts