Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused with what to do with the fusebox, am I supposed to splice in the box out of the 1jz clip?

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
no

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
whats all this talk about splicing? on the last swap i did, i soldered the EA2 into the car like rick's diagram indicated. but i think Hams or someone said that you can just "swap" the fuse box... i dont see how that i can pull the EA2 harness from the jza70 front end, and swap it into the ma70 car.

i tried to remove the EA2 harness so i can transfer the entire connector and harness into the ma70. but there is a small harness that goes into the left hand apron and must go up over the fender and into the passenger compartment. then, there is a larger portion of the harness (including the alternator wiring and the hydrofan thermistor plug) that runs underneath the radiator core support. then it goes back from the right hand fender apron and into the junction box in the passenger compartment...

does this mean i can remove the ENTIRE front body harness that stems from the EA2 and fusebox and install it in the MA70??

thatd be great if the jza70 front body harness will plug into the MA70 junction block.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts