Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure when this will happen but it will, eventually. Many will probably forget about it before it is completely done. But bottom end parts are all here, got two blocks/cranks to choose from and will probably have a torque plate made for it also. Not sure if it will go in the Supra or the Z...

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I'd put it in the Z..
The 7M in the Supra just looks too good.

BTW, I'll be up around the 21st with brackets for you.

Kevin

3,796 Posts
JUN pistons and Trust conrods.......

Thats a pricely little shortblock you're building there. :)

Oh yea.....put it in the Z. Your supra is too sexy to change at all.

·
Registered
945 Posts
put it in the Supra. Unless you already have rods and pistons in it of course. I have loved your car since I saw the video with that phat ass digi dash. I want whatever unit that is....digital display of gear selection makes me happy in the pants.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Yeah, Ron already has rods and pistons in the 7m that's in his Supra, it's done right...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Those are some NICE parts.

Waitaminute here.... last time I checked, Jun & Trust didn't make these parts for a 7M. Is someone building a J series shortblock? :) Oh, and put it in the Supra.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
what Z?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
To be honest Ron, your car is the finest example of a MKIII and I think it should stay 7M-powered. My 0.02

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,985 Posts
Heh Ron, you're always leveraging newly acquired assets to maximize ROI. LOL.
The mere fact I viewed the Air Tonight Auto-X vid this morning is a sign, that those parts were destined for the Z all along. I've got goosebumps just thinking about it. Into the Z go they must, Master Obi-Ron.
;)

·
way over budget
664 Posts
i'm seeing quite a few Z references, we know you have a nissan z car, but could it be true that it's referencing a jz series engine? If so i definately say the z car, your supra is too perfect with the 7m.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! The z is already tail happy as it is. I dunno, I might even put the 7m in it and the 2j in the Supra. We'll see. Like I said, this won't happen for a while. Ron.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts