Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been searching and i couldnt find any links. just wondering if theres anyone who sells gains tail light covers on the net or do I have to ebay it. hope not cause im in aus and not real keen on ebaying from the US

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
I know I should just search, but I'm lazy right now, and for the benefit of others looking at this thread, what exactly do those covers look like? Are they the ones in Dooms signature pic? And how are they different from other taillight covers?

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Ahh, ok, so they are the ones with the circles.. I already have a set of the same ones that Doom's got, but they aren't on my car right now..See..

Oh yea, don't make fun of the stickers, I didnt put em there, I swear!! :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
fatboy said:
I know I should just search, but I'm lazy right now, and for the benefit of others looking at this thread, what exactly do those covers look like? Are they the ones in Dooms signature pic? And how are they different from other taillight covers?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Jaguar said:
Does anybody have pics of these covers on a gray car? Either the Regulus or the other kind. doesn't matter.
I have a picture of them on a silver/gray car, if you want it AIM me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.