Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been searching and i couldnt find any links. just wondering if theres anyone who sells gains tail light covers on the net or do I have to ebay it. hope not cause im in aus and not real keen on ebaying from the US

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Sorry, ebay.

·
Registered
150 Posts
nope i bought them =) You just have to keep searching this forums for some 1 selling them thats wut i did waited like 3 months and found 2 of them for sale , i lost one but finally got them

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
I know I should just search, but I'm lazy right now, and for the benefit of others looking at this thread, what exactly do those covers look like? Are they the ones in Dooms signature pic? And how are they different from other taillight covers?

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Don't get them for ur supra fatboy ;)

They pretty much only blend in if u've got a black supra, since the covers are black... but then again if u will paint them the same color as the car then go go go :lol:

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Ahh, ok, so they are the ones with the circles.. I already have a set of the same ones that Doom's got, but they aren't on my car right now..See..

Oh yea, don't make fun of the stickers, I didnt put em there, I swear!! :D

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
U should get the ones with the circles for urs and paint them white fatboy... i love ur car and i think those taillights painted white = :bigthumb:

BTW: Hahahaha look at the goofy stickers!!!!!!!!!! :wtflol:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
fatboy said:
I know I should just search, but I'm lazy right now, and for the benefit of others looking at this thread, what exactly do those covers look like? Are they the ones in Dooms signature pic? And how are they different from other taillight covers?

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
i like the circle ones alot more than the others. But they still look like 80's style rice to me. Kinda like the Sunshade things. Just doesnt trigger as a gotta have piece to me.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Fatboy we have Regulus covers.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Does anybody have pics of these covers on a gray car? Either the Regulus or the other kind. doesn't matter.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
ahaha nice stickers fatboy :p but i like them, the ones with circles, remind me of skyline taillights. look pretty good,

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Jaguar said:
Does anybody have pics of these covers on a gray car? Either the Regulus or the other kind. doesn't matter.
I have a picture of them on a silver/gray car, if you want it AIM me.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they look so damn awesome, and my supra is black, so they will blend in.
discontinued 7 yrs ago ay. fark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts