Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody w/ these have fitment issues, my drivers side fits perfect my passanger side has a slight gap, anyone else w/ these have this problem, I have the carbon fiber mirrors

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
no gap in mine , take some pics, maybe i can help

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everything fits on ur car curtis!I have to beat the hell out of my car to get anything to fit

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
*aim: sinfulxchanges

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
hey guys. I was going to buy thesem mirrors. Do they bolt onto the stock location? That was one of my concerns. Also are they like that concave glass stuff that they use in japan? Or its like using regular mirrors. Also, they just plug into original harness and work electrically>?

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
everything is plug and play, the only thing that should be noteworthy is the fact that these are intended for rhd, so the reflection on the drivers side is the WIDE VIEW, and the passanger is the actual view, as long as u can get used to that and the fact that you can barley see out of the things, they look bad ass, o and all the electronics work

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Pictures.........?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
See thats the one thing I was worried about, was the fact that I wouldn't be able to see out of them.
My friend has them and I dont like it at all.
I dont know what i'll do, really dont like the idea though. on MVP site it says works wit LHD, but i didt know that meant distorted LHD :)
Well thanks for the response.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts