Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gang bang a few Vipers...

Me and sleeknsilver are in his car, and a black bpu++ was crusing with us at night. We come up on a brand new looking Viper RT-10 and it has paper plates. Some bodybuilder buff dude with leather jacket and spikey hair and shades is driving it. lol. So he looks over like we are a civic and hits it. Sleek's car was a T04r with AEM fuel and fmic, we hit it and spun so hard we didn't go anywhere. guy pulls us 3-4 cars. he slows down with a stupid grin on his face, like "you want more puny jap car?" "O.K. I'll smoke u again" so he turn down the radio with a toothless grin and Sleek speeds up to get better traction. The bpu brake boosts and is ready. This time he hits it first and Sleek- spins thru second. Damn! get traction! it hooks by modulating top of second, instant stopull. Shift to third and we blew by the thing like it was standing still. The bpu had sort of a running start with brakeboost and both of us pull by this Viper like it's the civic. His ego was so humiliated he slamms on the breaks and swerves off the road on another road. Two Supras handed his ass to him on a plate. Must suck to buy a Viper and get smoked the first day by two jap cars. He probably took the thing back.

Another time, Sleek's car was in traffic when we spotted a brand new SRT-10 Viper. Guy has same grin. Traffic opened up- we were behind him, he takes off, moves over a lane and opens her up. we WOT right behind with open wastegate in 2nd and third. Guy thinks he blew us away looks frantically in rearview to see how far back we are to his suprise we weren't back there. looks directly over as we are passing him I wave going bye bye. he slams on the breaks and turns off.

Last one, we were crusing down the feeway slow just talking and tired (3:00am) and I spot headlights coming up fast. Sleek says, is that a cop? I sit up and look. Wide profile and fog lights. "Nope, cops usually don't have fog lights. I have a unnatural ability to ID a car by looking at just the headlights from a distance. about 200 feet away, I recognize the distinctive Viper light pattern. "Viper!!!" a Blue GTS with black stripes slithers into view and slows down. We are on kill mode that night, headlight out, race gas and 22lbs I think. I am like Breakboost! he doesn't go for like a q-mile until road straightens out. It does and I yell Breakboost! no time. Viper punches it and instantly gains 2 and a half cars.
"Oh sh^%# that jump is so deceptive it seems like an eternity before the turbo spools and we feel like a chicken flying with an eagle. Will it stop pulling? will we ever spool? J';s gagues didn't work that night, so he didn't want to risk overreving. So we were in the wrong gear. it finally spools and instantly stops the pull. We reel him in and the moment of despair, our hearts start to burst with joy when we reeled him all the way back by end of third. Riiiiiiiight as we are passing him-he notices we are pulling him like a freight train and he panic stops back down to double digits. WTF? we go again, right gear, still takes off before we can brakeboost. Shouldn't have played the catchup game with him. same as before. 2 car jump and reel him top of third, breaks as we are passing. so now I am like brake boost from hell. go first. So he stays back. Bastard! I am watching him and he nails it-"Ricer fly by GO! GO! GO!" I yell and we hit it, right as he is passing us we lock him down and start pulling, he slams on the brakes. now we are like F U we are taking UU!!! Break boost and go- he stays for a second, j lets off and he nails it - so we have to get back on it. Dirty dirty dirty. Still stopped him pulling and he swerves and takes the exit...

Dayum, these Viper owners are a touchy breed.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kuuligan said:
great kills

what car do you have?
black 4runner limited but we were in sleek's car- silver 93 Supra Turbo

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
only 100 octane. I don't remember if the car was tuned then or not. :dunno:

·
Registered
55 Posts
SUPRAT said:
Me and sleeknsilver are in his car, and a black bpu++ was crusing with us at night. Some bodybuilder buff dude with leather jacket and spikey hair and shades is driving it.
:wtflol:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
SUPRAT said:
Two Supras handed his ass to him on a plate. Must suck to buy a Viper and get smoked the first day by two jap cars. He probably took the thing back.
Been there, done that. :D Me and a friend were cruising, my 61mm his 63mm, both with race gas on a winter night. A new Viper GTS with at least exhaust, probably other basic bolt ons as well comes across six lanes of traffic to intercept us! He was going to exit but changed his course entirely when he saw us. :) We were both pushing ~550-575 RWHP that night and cruising at 70-80 mph, so needless to say, he had his ego crushed by two Supras in a row running away from him. I could tell by the way he confidently swung right over in the lane next to us, he figured he was about to have a snack. DENIED. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
hahahaha good times!!!

those races were pretty accurate by SUPRAT. the only thing is the first race he posted with the body builder and another BPU++ supra behind us (i had a PTE 76gts with 22psi) so it was pretty ugly when it got traction!

the other two were T04r's and the tuning on them weren't bad but weren't optimal either.

i forgot about my entire gauge cluster not having any light! i must have brake boosted and short shifted a lot because for a moment i didn't think we were going to catch that blue viper GTS!!

the best was having two supras gang up on that one Rt-10 though :) the BPU supra was right behind me brake boosting waiting for us to go and as soon as i put cars on the viper the bpu supra reeled him in as well and past him.. LOL it was great..

too bad all this took place like over 4 months ago.. i read kill story with me in it and got all excited... my car has been down for about 3-4 months! :(

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
Been there, done that. :D Me and a friend were cruising, my 61mm his 63mm, both with race gas on a winter night. A new Viper GTS with at least exhaust, probably other basic bolt ons as well comes across six lanes of traffic to intercept us! He was going to exit but changed his course entirely when he saw us. :) We were both pushing ~550-575 RWHP that night and cruising at 70-80 mph, so needless to say, he had his ego crushed by two Supras in a row running away from him. I could tell by the way he confidently swung right over in the lane next to us, he figured he was about to have a snack. DENIED. :bigthumb:
Wasn't me Charles...I know better than to mess with your beast! I'm going to keep it stock as long as I have a Dodge warranty for the next 50k miles and is plenty fast for my taste.

my car has been down for about 3-4 months!
So looking at the big picture...who actually won? The stock Vipers still driving around town enjoying their cars each day, or the heavily modified Supra in the shop 4 months since the race? haha just teasing ya

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeagy said:
maybe it was that body builder jay cutler...he lives in vegas but im not sure if he can fit in a viper.....
Could've been except for the toothless grin part haha, I think I read in a magazine that he does have a Viper. He should be able to fit since he's like 5'8" isn't he?

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
supraLA- hahaha good one :) i suppose they did since my car is not working right now. but i bet i would still beat them with my car on jack stands :p jk

the car didn't have to be down, i decided to do a total make over on my car and i've just been really lazy getting it done.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
GunnerX17 said:

That was the funniest thing we thought too, we were like, "Who is this guy? what an idiot! shades and leather at night and in summer? Is this guy for real?" :dunno: I think I laughed out loud when I looked over, I think that's when he took off the first time. whoops!

Should have run over him in my 4x4 4runner.

j we need to get the car back up- It looks like I might get my Supra before that thing is up again! Feening for that singled Supra pull again- It's addictive. Withdrawls suck. :need twitching/convulsing-going-into-shock smiley:

BTW, WTF is this?-> :freak: disturbing.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts