Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i blew the motor in my truck so all this stuff needs to go!

BRAND NEW NEVER USED (taken out of box, never installed) greddy 16 row oil cooler with remote filter relocater: $600 plus shipping

98 tt 6 spd ecu: $250 shipped

98 tt 6 spd trac ecu: $75 shipped

98 tt Mass Air Flow sensor: $150 shipped

98 stock intake plenum (no lower runners): $160 shipped (PENDING)

stock 17" polished turbo wheels with brand new nitto nt555 tires and wesden ind. chrome centercaps: $1000 + shipping

street ported head with full stock valvetrain + stock cams: SOLD!

stock pistons/connecting rods (one will need to be resized, not bad at all) $275 + shipping

stock oil pump (has been opened, cleaned, and reassembled, no modifications): $100 shipped

stock wing (imperial jade micah): $65 + shipping

egr pipe assembly (with actuator): $35 shipped

stock fuel pump hanger: SOLD!

stock tachometer: SOLD

stock intake pipe: $20 shipped

4" catback adapter for stock downpipe: $45 shipped

k+n filter for stock intake pipe: $15 shipped

98 motor mount "arms" that bolt to the motor painted BLACK: $50 shipped

i have more pictures of almost everything if you are interested in it, just send me a pm and i will send them to you.
***all prices are OBO, make me an offer***
i have a usable paypal account now, pm me for the address if you are interested or would like to purchase a part
shipping is in the continental united states only unless we discuss otherwise, shipping from Jacksonville, FL

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the head is currently in my shop, i will get pics of the intake sent out to both of you tonight. thanks for looking

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
like the first post says, i currently am having problems with my paypal account... basically they shut my account down because they said i violated their policies but will not give me an explanation as to exactly what i did to violate them. so, depending on whether or not my friend will let me use his (waiting on a call back) i am limited to other payment options. i cant accept credit cards, but hopefully will be able to use paypal tomorrow.

btw i am located in jacksonville, fl

·
Registered
39 Posts
PM inbox is full

I tried to PM you back but your mailbox is full. I got the money order at lunch and will put it in the mail today after work.

·
Registered
119 Posts
if djinn doesn't take the intake pm me. i could use the stock intake and filter, my intake is pretty roughed up. thanks.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no, the intake PIPE is just the pipe, no mass air sensor and no filter, just the plastic pipe, the MAF is sold seperately in this post.

please anyone who is interested in parts PM me, i dont always check this thread and i am missing a lot of peoples interests, pms are much easier, thanks! i will try to contact everyone who wants something.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts