Supra Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Still have the 154? Ever find a way to ship? UPS will do it if you can get a box for it.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Did you sell the motormounts? If not, I will take them.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey everybody, i apologize its been a while since i last viewed this thread.

- The flywheel is warped and i cant find it.
- The side moldings are in great shape they are of an 89.
- The R154 yes matter of fact i have TWO r154s that are for sale.
: one i just bought with another 7m for my new supra. No idea on the millage, guy says that it worked i believe him.
: the second one came off a car that had 68k on the clock, condition unknown i used the car for parts, never drove it.
- Motor mounts are gone, sorry.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
So are you looking at for the 154's? I assumes prices on the 2 will be different? Will you ship them? Shipping would probably come out to around $100 via UPS.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
- Yes alternators and starters are in working order.

- The R154 $100 takes it(+ shipping, if your seriously interested i could get you an exact quote some time this week, just need the shipping info[it'd help if you had a commercial address]). $80 if you pick up. Saves me the hassle of dragging that huge thing to the UPS store. I have two. One from a 65k parts car, and the other came with a motor that i bought from a reputable guy here in CT.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Which of the trannys would you trust more? I'd prefer not to rebuild it. Let me know on the shipping quote to 28610. PM me if you could with it.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Which of the trannys would you trust more? I'd prefer not to rebuild it. Let me know on the shipping quote to 28610. PM me if you could with it.
The one that came with the motor. One reason I trust the guy that sold me the motor(and tranny) more than the guy i bought the parts car off of.

Could you please PM me with your FULL address so i can get a quote from a UPS store.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ill take the R154 Please call me 440-342-2412 (dont frequent the forum much) let me know what shipping is:

Auto Techs
Att. Dave
17611 Broadway Ave
Maple Heights, OH 44137

·
Registered
51 Posts
ill take the lower mileage r154 tranny 60,xxx one..let me know the shipping total price to 11427

·
Registered
924 Posts
What color are the moldings?

Thanks

also do you have the new starter?

·
Registered
51 Posts
i didn't get a response from you about the r154 tranny...let me know, i had sent you a pm. thanks

21 - 34 of 34 Posts