1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stock TT front and rear shocks - $75
Stock TT front and rear springs - $75

AGX adjusable rear shocks - $130 for both
Example - http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/templates/frmTemplateP.asp?CatalogID=1515&Zoom=Yes&SubFolderId=209

Stock TT rail/injectors and clips -SOLD

Ford Expedition molded wood trim piece around center console- $40

Adjustable Shift light. Adjusts by dial on back. Lights Red - $25

TT Cruise control and cable - $50

2 16" 5 spoke Stang wheels (no center caps) - $85
I ran a drag radial on these for a few monthes. No problems. Some minor grinding required on stock TT rear caliper.

All are OBO, plus shipping, plus Pay Pal fees.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
261 Posts
Wow great price on the injectors/rail and clips. These are 550cc right? I just got mine for a lot more than that :furious:

Oh well, someone is going to get a gret deal. GOod luck with the sale.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bodom said:
Wow great price on the injectors/rail and clips. These are 550cc right? I just got mine for a lot more than that :furious:

Oh well, someone is going to get a gret deal. GOod luck with the sale.
stock US TT, so yes to 550.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
I bought side skirts from him a while back, good seller!

·
Banned
664 Posts
I'll take the stock springs and struts, pm me a paypal addy and i'll send you the money for both shocks and springs.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
JamesN1830 said:
Ford Expedition molded wood trim piece around center console- $40

Adjustable Shift light. Adjusts by dial on back. Lights Red - $25

2 16" 5 spoke Stang wheels (no center caps) - $85
can i get some pics of tha wheels and tha wood trim piece? does tha shift light come with wiring/instructions? i'll take tha shift light for sure and tha others pending pics and shipping to 60061 on tha 2 rims...
thx
~Ahmed

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahmedootie said:
can i get some pics of tha wheels and tha wood trim piece? does tha shift light come with wiring/instructions? i'll take tha shift light for sure and tha others pending pics and shipping to 60061 on tha 2 rims...
thx
~Ahmed

Aopic of the wood piece...

Here is a pic of the same type of wheels. I can get pics of my wheels tonight....
NOTE- no center cap.

The shift light has 3 wires. A ground, power, and tach source. Turn the knob on the back and it will light up when it hits that rpm. Simple.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
ok, tha trim piece doesn't match tha wood my mother in law has so that does us no good, tha shift light i'll take, and if i could get pics of YOUR rims 2night that would b awesome...my email address if needed is [email protected] based on shipping ill take those or not. do u think its possible to get shipping quotes to 60061?
thanx
~Ahmed
and i need ur paypal addy, I will not b on till really late tonight, so lmk
thanx
~Ahmed

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahmedootie said:
ok, tha trim piece doesn't match tha wood my mother in law has so that does us no good, tha shift light i'll take, and if i could get pics of YOUR rims 2night that would b awesome...my email address if needed is [email protected] based on shipping ill take those or not. do u think its possible to get shipping quotes to 60061?
thanx
~Ahmed
and i need ur paypal addy, I will not b on till really late tonight, so lmk
thanx
~Ahmed

Wheel pics

Shipping = $15 for both wheels

I'll pm my paypal to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts