Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reg Riemer wrote an article referring to the garbage build-up that accumulates between the rad and the condenser and called it the "garbage truck syndrome". My question is how to avoid this from happening. I'm going to be installing a new aluminum rad and want to protect my investment, should I seal it with caulking to keep the crap out or leave it be in favor of air flow, which is the worse evil?

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
Maybe you could buy his new cleaner he invented called "overpriced bullshit cleaner" for like $5000 a bottle............oh wait I think thats his sale price if you buy in the next ten seconds :freak: :rolleyes:

Since I've never actually ever heard of anybody complaining about this happening it must not be to major of a problem

How the fuck do you equate garbage truck with a dirty radiator............Ok i know there both dirty but ................ :dunno:

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
Reg Reimstein is a BUTT HOLE :freak:...........Because the same thing comes out of both

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
depending on how much litter is on your streets, crap DOES get in between the rad and condensor no matter what. i installed a brand new rad, and only drove for 4 months before parking it (fall season), and there was about 15 small miscellaneous pieces of crap.

just clean it out every once in a while, no big deal. it won't damage your rad, just decrease the efficiency of it. it only takes 5 minutes to remove, and 2 seconds to dust it off, then you're done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts