Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed this today. My buddies 95 Supra has a place to hold the gas cap when my 94 Does not?

This is prolly a repost but in case people didnt notice this.....there ya go :)

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
another reason why the '95's are best ;) or some weight junkie pulled yours out to save a couple ounces or yours got hit on that spot and was not repaired 100% "correctly"

OK, I'll stop wild ass guessing but I never heard that before.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
my friend 95tt has one also and my 94 doesn't

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
When I had my 95, I was afraid to put it on holder. Because I always thought what happen if I slip it and drop on the ground and bounce and then hit my polished lip :eek4dance

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah 95-96-97-98 all had them. So thats one thing extra. 95 got that. 97-98 got lights, and other misc. things . lol

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
My 94 does NOT. :ghey: WTF?

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I thought it would be a bent sheetmetal piece and spot welded to the inside of the gas door, but mine looks like it's plastic and glued to the door.

So if the plastic piece is available it could be an easy mod ....I suggest putting this into the BPU+++++++ category. If it is super rare and highly desirable, mine is available to the highest bidder since I can't afford gas anymore anyway.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I have my original window sticker ...no where does it say anything about the highly coveted "gas cap holder option"

·
Somebody's Watching Me!
1,876 Posts
ok i was wondering the same thing and i found out through intense investigation that there was some drunk guy incharge of the gas cap holders cause i didnt get one on my 94 but another guy here has one on his 94:) So i bought a 97 gas door and glued it on mine, And the hole gas door is plastic .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts