Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys where can I get a gasket to fit the oil return on the oil pan for NA-T? Thanks

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
a stock TT turbo oil flange gasket from toyota will work fine.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Im tried that but it must have been the wrong one since I did not fit. Do you have a part number by any chance?

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I just used some sealant without a gasket... works like a charm couple years later...since I dont have to take it out for anything

you can always get the gasket material from an auto store and cut it out yourself.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I try to combine sealnnt and gasket because I have a stupid leak. This will be the third time I have to take my setup down to fix this thing. You think on top of the sealant and gakest if I cover the with JB weld it will stop the leaking?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
dont JB weld it......if anything remove the pan and have someone tig weld the flange to the pan. Never worry about a gasket after that.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool thanks, do you guys if there is tap big enough to just tap the oil return hole itself?

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Use permatex *the right stuff* as a liquid gasket. The stuff is magic. Just make sure you have all the oil wiped off so it's a nice clean surface.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good Dave. Do you think I can combine permatex and a gasket? I get it at any auto store? Thank again.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I wouldn't bother with a gasket, just use *the right stuff*. Most any auto parts place should have it. It comes in a aerosol can that sprays out sorta like those cheese dispensers for crackers.

DaveH

SealSupra-6 said:
Sounds good Dave. Do you think I can combine permatex and a gasket? I get it at any auto store? Thank again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts