Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well When I bought my car this past September in the dash I have the Green/Blue changing Gauges.. Well about a month ago I had my car detailed and since then the gauges havn't been lighting up so all I see is the orange glow of the needles at night which is very annoying.. I had my electrical guy take a look and told me the switch part was fried.. so I need some new guages for the dash.. Other than the expensive TRD ones.. I havnt been able to find another set of gauge faces for the mkiv.. anyone have any idea where I can get some?

Btw these are the gauges im referring to:

·
Search
3,305 Posts
try procarparts.com

i know they're very inexpensive but i really enjoy mine. never heard a bad thing 'bout 'em

·
Registered
525 Posts
look like the gauges i have--i got mine locally for not very much--i'd try ebay-ive seen them on there

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supra4life28 said:
check out my speedhut review under parts review section for another alternative...

Dude thank you so much! I just got mine in from speedhut and they look absolutely amazing!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ren said:
Dude thank you so much! I just got mine in from speedhut and they look absolutely amazing!

Yeah, they are nice! Post up some pictures so we can see your design..

Oh btw, I tried pm'ing you back however your mb was full!

The install is a piece of cake, good luck!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent him a picture of yours and told him that I wanted them like that but Red/Black.. and they look great..

They ended up being $103 with shipping

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupraDupra_17 said:
...maybe Speedhut...
I seriously cant thank you enough... I really am getting tired of seeing only the damn needles light up at night...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts