Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys my buddy with my old MK III turbo has decided to sell it and took off all of the parts he had for it.

Alpine Head Unit $250

NEW Greddy 52mm black faced EGT gauge still in box $100
Greddy 52mm black faced boost gauge $ 75 SOLD
A Pillar dual gauge pod color is Burgundy $25 SOLD
Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost controller $250 SOLD
NEW Greddy Head Gasket $150
ARP head studs $75

ALL parts are OBO!!! He is really strapped for cash and needs to sell these parts so let me know if your interested!!

John

·
Registered
2,555 Posts

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys ive been super busy but ill get all the pictures out tomorrow for yall!!

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
if you still have the egt and boost gauges ill take them.

if you could send me an email with pics and more details if possible [email protected]

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres some pictures that i took and put on my webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/549686830SFJKUn

If you need any more please let me know. I DID have paypal but god only knows if it still is active! But i know that one of my best friends does so that is one way to pay me. Who ever called out what they want first gets first dibs. Ill be in contact with yall very soon....prob saturday afternoon. Thanks guys!! And dont worry i have all of the parts in with me and i can easily ship them via UPS.

John

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
benzivr6, ill check the size of the gasket and let you know. Ill do $160 shipped does that work?

ranger2339, i think you were the first to ask about the boost controller so you have first dibs on that. To be honest about its use......i dont think he ever put it in. And if he did i KNOW he never used the damn thing!

on the gauges and pod......im not sure who inquired about it first but ill let yall know! If they fall through then it will just go down the list.

Thanks guys ill be in touch!

·
89 Turbo Hardtop
306 Posts
ill take the A Pillar dual gauge pod color is Burgundy $25 if the first 50 people dont want it....PM me :urowned:

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys it looks like the gasket, boost controller and pod w/ gauges have been called for. Ill give those guys a couple of days to confirm and pay me. If they dont then ill let yall know. Thanks!!

·
11,221 Posts
Supraforums Police said:
7.If it is not your part For Sale, do not post it unless you ask a mod or S-mod first.
So no "I'm selling this for a friend of mine since he cant post" BS
^^Did you get it mod approved ;)

:lol:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
studs new or used?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts