Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I have everything Apart Im taking out my White faced gauges and putting in my TRD 10k, and the stock black faced. My question is, what are the best matching gauges to stock? I see the Defis which are what im really wanting but the gauge doesn't go higher than 2.0bar?

Anyone know if they make one that matches the defi system that goes beyond 2.0bar? or if defi has one that does, looked on website and saw they didn't. Also do the BF Series light up green? or just white?

Thanks-

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
rocked said:
Well, since I have everything Apart Im taking out my White faced gauges and putting in my TRD 10k, and the stock black faced. My question is, what are the best matching gauges to stock? I see the Defis which are what im really wanting but the gauge doesn't go higher than 2.0bar?

Anyone know if they make one that matches the defi system that goes beyond 2.0bar? or if defi has one that does, looked on website and saw they didn't. Also do the BF Series light up green? or just white?

Thanks-
dont know but i have a defi boost and egt guage with controler that are original trd units

check out the forsale are.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EGT Seems useful for just monitoring temps, but should I go through the trouble of drilling my 6 runner? Also removing my A/F Gauge and when I install AEM ill put in my FJO WB Sensor. Just curious on if i should drill the #6 runner or just leave EGT out. SP63 w/ Fuel, VPC-SAFC-

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, since it seems noone could get a decent airbag panel made, anyone cosider a dash pillar pod, such as the car in redline 3? 4 Gauges right along the right of the console? Would be a good place to mount, just have no idea where to get that pillar. Forget who's car it is in the video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts