Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just tried geicos online insurance quote. for a 94 supra it came out to be 622 every 6 months? im 22 live at home with parents wich are both over 50. is this quote bs or what? is doesnt specifly tt or na did ask for ss number but never put it in. might be confusing me with my dad we have the same name. this happend when i got my first credit car. they started me out with 5k credit limit

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol shit they say in nj its the realy thing not an estimate damnit i need to sell my car fast. oh i redid the quote saying i had one ticket wich i do its only 2points idk if they bother u about it but it did raise my quote like 60 bucks a year

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
Dosent NJ have the highest rates, thats what I pay and i got NA and im 19 with a ticket, still cheap for me bt for you damn holmes, take it, lol

Nick

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have Geico and its not too bad. The Supra is my second vehicle and listed as a leisure only vehicle. I say buy the policy and enjoy the money Geico is putting back in your pocket!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i pretty muhc put the supra as a leisure vehicle but whoes gonna know

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
lol inshurance sucks lol im under 18 and wanted a 88 supra tt

with collision it will cost me 3k a year ..!!!! but im not getting collision SITLL thats 2300 $$$$ more than i will prolly pay for the car !

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I have geico in NY and I pay $816 for 6 months full coverage for my turbo thats with 10% discount for the safe driving course. The good part about geico is that I got extra coverage of $6000 for wheels and stereo equipment for only $42 extra included in the $816 figure, very little extra for the added peace of mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts