Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
That is so badass ,I wish I was rich. Did anyone notice the price? 1.5 Mil Euros! Thats around 2 mill US dollars plus the cost of a Carrera GT. :eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is no gonna happen.
Gemballa hasn't a very good reliability history !
With 2 million dollars...i buy myself the new Veyron and i still have money for an Pagani Zonda !

It's a publicity stunt

·
4,109 Posts
That is teh sex. I havve heard before that Gemballa reliability is iffy...I'd get the bodywork from them and get Alois Ruf and the boys to give the engine a look-see:D

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the article came from the new issue of the Dupont Registery. the car is on the front cover and show it from the front with its doors open

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
1 - it was the cover car but one has not been made yet... it was all comp gen
2 - FINALLY! the fucking GT looks like a damn sports car and not a squashed bug. It desperately needed a top that whose lines complimented its ass. and the hardtop finally solved that problem. that is the first (and probably last) GT i will say is fucking sex to look at. And before all you d-bags go - Eh, btu its fats ehhhhhhhh" yes, i admire the hell of its capabilities - i just think it looks like trash for the price - same as the konny.
3 - who knows if they will ever build it - hell, no one thought someone would chop up an F50 and make it a TT, but it happened... and I'm sure somewhere some sultan or some shit will want one, so i wouldnt put it past for one or tow to be made.

C

·
0 Posts
I guess there are lots of people out there who can use more performance than a Carrera GT offers on the street? Its sick but I always wonder why anybody would own something like this. It'd be cheaper and more effective to buy a race car and a street car rather than trying to combine the two in some highly compromised 2.5 million dollar bastardized Porsche.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts