Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest addition to my car.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is heat reflecting tape, I know it does not look great but it is functional and they want $NZ 500+ to HPC coat that piece. I may look at chroming it in the future? Cheers Phil.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Lethal z said:
its so tightly woven u can barley tell its CF
the beauty of 1x1 carbon fiber

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MarcSMT. It is good we live in democratic countries where we are entitled to our own opinions and also able to put a value on others opinions, in your case I value your opinion as about equal to what comes out a rats ass. I suppose if I was going fast enough in reverse (a fair race against a mustang) you could call it a "scoop thing" Cheers Phil.

·
1,020 Posts
Phil NZ said:
MarcSMT. It is good we live in democratic countries where we are entitled to our own opinions and also able to put a value on others opinions, in your case I value your opinion as about equal to what comes out a rats ass. I suppose if I was going fast enough in reverse (a fair race against a mustang) you could call it a "scoop thing" Cheers Phil.

ahhahahhahah :urowned:

looks good man, I likey!! :bigok:

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
ooooooo sidemarker lights...don't think I've ever seen them on Supra before.....cept I think when I was in Japan =/ but the car was parked far away....oh yea nice hood too...=)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
zeeshan66, I suppose you are an expert on fiber having had plenty of fibery meals made out of MarcSMT's rat shit opinions. Cheers Phil.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My apologies for not thanking you guys that like the hood for your comments. briguy453 is that close up enough? and yes the hood is translucent (I think that is the word for able to see light through it) Oh and you school boys (MarcSMT + zeeshan66) I'm only teasing you so don't take it serious, I know you are just old enough to not eat rat poop by mistake now. Can any other CF hood owners comment on fitment, which I think is good but I have heard lot of CF hoods have much larger gaps between guards and the gaps are not even? I do not suppose it matters as I feel mine is great fitting. Cheers Phil.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts