Supra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Phil NZ said:
My apologies for not thanking you guys that like the hood for your comments. briguy453 is that close up enough? and yes the hood is translucent (I think that is the word for able to see light through it) Oh and you school boys (MarcSMT + zeeshan66) I'm only teasing you so don't take it serious, I know you are just old enough to not eat rat poop by mistake now. Can any other CF hood owners comment on fitment, which I think is good but I have heard lot of CF hoods have much larger gaps between guards and the gaps are not even? I do not suppose it matters as I feel mine is great fitting. Cheers Phil.
Hey, hey. Let's not get our panties in a bunch. I'm all for tasteful body modifications, but that hood just looks like it belongs on a Domestic. I don't care if it's made out of gold, it looks out of place. I think it would look much better painted, however. Unpainted carbon fiber looks ricey.

Otherwise, car looks nice.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sakin said:
i thought ur front license plate said ANAL66 :lol:
That made me laugh, get your mind out of the gutter! Cheers Phil.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
303 said:
That looks like rat poop!
Yeh, that came out a square shapped ass like yours. Maybe my plate should be ANAL66 haha. Cheers Phil.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
303 said:
:lol: I just said that to see your response.. in all honestly I actually like it. Cheers :p
Yeh, I hope no one is taking this serious, I'm certainly just having some fun with it. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing! Cheers again to you.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts