Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wheel Whore
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Jeff Willis
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 801-three-none-0-zero-3-7-6 (this is stupid as it's not going to stop robocallers)
Zip Code: 84093

Up for grabs are a pair of Genuine Cusco Bride Seats. My work is an authorized dealer for Cusco, and I have more than 3 sets of seats in the house and my wife is asking why 2 bedrooms are occupied with car parts.

Note that these are not matching. The captain's seat is a Bride Stradia II Sport Reclinable and I will have to check what exact model the passenger side is. The driver side seat is more aggressive to provide the passenger with more comfort. The driver side has some wear on the lower pads, and has a 2mm wear hole on the bottom section of the seat. The driver side seat is ultasuede and the passenger side seat is all fabric and is in great shape.

Each seat new are a $3k+ and will not come with sliders or mounts. I have been using the Corbeau mounts on each side.

Asking $1900 shipped and insured to the lower 48 via fedex. I will be taking better photos but have a super busy work schedule.

Brides by Jeff Willis, on Flickr

Cusco brides by Jeff Willis, on Flickr

·
Wheel Whore
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping these back to the top.

Each seat will be sold separately for $750 shipped to the lower 48. I wished I could edit my original posting but the new site is what it is.

These will not come with brackets.

PM me if interested thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts