Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to all at AAP for winning the TX2K5 drags!!! Also a new personal best of [email protected], and 1024rwhp on the dyno through that power hungry 'glide. Also props to Chris A for some GREAT driving keeping the white monster off the wall when running the Boost Logic car...I was praying you'd stay in it, and you did! Also thanks to all of you for allowing me to hang with y'all, I had a blast! Yamil, hope you get that converter issue worked out.
Kurt

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Major congrats to the AAP crew. Always good to see home town represent. Poor Marko had all that support on the other tread and dynoed all that power and couldnt get it to the pavement. Just means drag racing isnt about popularity. Its about skills on a given day. :D

·
Banned
54 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, it was a crazy weekend. We had a blast goofing around the whole weekend. Kurt anytime you want to hang out you are welcome. We are trying to get the issues resolved with my car(i hate converters).

Chris did some great driving on and off the track. Jim great job leading the team to a great win.

Mike the machine, whipping the big ass truck around, great job buddy.

William thanks for all your help on my car. it would have not made it with your help. thanks.

SP is AAP bitch.

tx2k5 champs!!!

yamil
Quick As A Cat
FAT CAT RACING

·
The Boost Machine
487 Posts
Thumbs up!

Great job fellas,

Way to represent the Georgia crew.

David

·
Track Junkie
1,577 Posts
Major congrats to the AAP crew! Man I wish I could be there as well. I totally missed everthing :( Oh well, I will try to make to the next major event :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
to all the men at AAP thanks for bringing the trophy home to Ga. Chris awesome job wheeling that nasty bitch!!!!! way to go.

Larry

·
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Great job guys! Perhaps I'll get to see you run in person sometime soon. :)
:eek: ur still alive!!!!!

congrats on the run!!! maybe 1 day my car will be able to almost keep up :p

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
LOL you crack me up Chris! Yeah I'm still kicking. I just come out every now and then. ;)

i still need to go up to Mahdavi Motorsports and pick up my 2jz map sensor..... saying its even still there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts