Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, the second anual Georgia Tech Auto Show is comming up at Georgia Tech Campus Saturday, April 2. This show should be pretty big. Everyone is welcome to spectate, and people affiliated with Georgia Tech (students, faculty, alumni, and associates) are invited to enter! The website is www.me.gatech.edu/autoshow. Shell oil will have a Ferrarri pit challenge booth where you get to take turns on changing tires on a real Ferrarri F1 race car! Also, the guest speaker will be one of the designers of the New Ford GT (he is also driving a GT from michigan to the show!). There will be a wide variety of cars from RUF Porsches to local Forumla D racers. There will also be a Gran Turismo Challenge booth where you can put your GT4 skills to the test! (there MAY even be cash prises.........still working that out) Cars, Trucks, Bikes, classics, Hovercrafts, whatever! you name it. Registration is open right now at www.me.gatech.edu/autoshow . Pass the word around to every car group you can. This show is not to be missed!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I'll be down in Atlanta this weekend so I may stop by.

Racer X - do you go to GA Tech? I'll be a Freshman at GA Tech next year.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Tracy said:
We'll be there!
Will the Batlground Supra be there?

Tracy- If you see a younger guy (18 yrs old) with a stock bodied red Supra it will probably be me, so come introduce yourself :) I'd love to meet ya.

Xenon Supra said:
I registered. Is there going to be a spot reserved for me? or what?
Never mind- I talked to Sterling. Thanks :)

·
Banned
747 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Will the Batlground Supra be there?

Tracy- If you see a younger guy (18 yrs old) with a stock bodied red Supra it will probably be me, so come introduce yourself :) I'd love to meet ya.

We will be bringing our Evo to the car show. So if you see a girl standing by an Evo, come say "HI".

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Tracy said:
We will be bringing our Evo to the car show. So if you see a girl standing by an Evo, come say "HI".
Ok, I'll do that. My name is Joey just so you know who I am when I introduce myself.

Tracy, would it be possible for me to swing by the Batlground sometime Friday and maybe get on a dyno? I'll probably give you a call tomorrow. Thanks :)

·
Banned
747 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Ok, I'll do that. My name is Joey just so you know who I am when I introduce myself.

Tracy, would it be possible for me to swing by the Batlground sometime Friday and maybe get on a dyno? I'll probably give you a call tomorrow. Thanks :)

Crap, I just checked this thread and it's Friday. I missed ya! Call us we are having a $100/hr. tuning sale.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Tracy said:
Crap, I just checked this thread and it's Friday. I missed ya! Call us we are having a $100/hr. tuning sale.
No problem, I stopped by the shop this morning and talked with Brandon for about 30 min. He was real nice and told me about the shop, etc. I'll definately be back :)

As for now I need to go, but I'll see ya out at Ga Tech tomorrow. Take care :)

·
Banned
747 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
No problem, I stopped by the shop this morning and talked with Brandon for about 30 min. He was real nice and told me about the shop, etc. I'll definately be back :)

As for now I need to go, but I'll see ya out at Ga Tech tomorrow. Take care :)
Nice to meet you today, Joey! I'll see you around someday. Hope you had a good trip home :)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Nice to meet you too, Tracy. The ghetto-rigged Evo looked good!

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. :)

·
Banned
747 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Nice to meet you too, Tracy. The ghetto-rigged Evo looked good!

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. :)
Ghetto-Rigged and dirty as hell.

As I always say at a car show "If it's dirty, that's because we drive it!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts