Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I ordered an Fidanza Lightened Flywheel for 1986-92 Supra and it seems like im getting the run around. I ordered it on the apr 28th and i dont even havea tracking number for it. Everytime i call they tell me that its coming straight from Fidanza and they'll call me back. Well they never did yet. I know its only been a little bit but it only took 4 days to get my Spec clutch from you guys. So if someone can help me out here i would appreciate it.

Tom Zak

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Should'a PM'd Dusty instead.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I don't know anything about your order specifically. Khrissy here handles customer service and order status. She has to get hold of Fidanza and get you the tracking number. That might sound easy, but a lot of times it is not. In this industry most of the manufacturers are extremely lazy and incompetent. There are plenty of exceptions like HKS and Blitz and Innovate who are very good, but most are just worthless in my opinion.

So when it comes to things like getting you a tracking number from Fidanza, our service to you is only as good as their service to me. They have to pick up the phone or answer our email which apparently is very difficult for them to manage unfortunately.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience. I am sure as soon as we have your information we will contact you back.

Regards,

Dusty

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
V8 Killer said:
That might sound easy, but a lot of times it is not. In this industry most of the manufacturers are extremely lazy and incompetent.

Dusty

Sorry Dusty... we'll work harder starting Monday.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Dusty

Just got word from Khrissy and it was supposed to be ordered on mnday or tuesday but there might be a little longer, which sucks. But the flywheels are on backorder so i should have it in a weeks or so. sorry if i sounds like an asshole i have had many great experiences with MVP thats why i keep coming back. Keep up the great work!Ill make sure you call you for the rest of my supra needs.

Thanks!
Tom Z

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
LOL @ Zohair!!

Thanks Tom, I do appreciate your continued support. Thanks for your patience with Fidanza and us. Unfortunately not much we can do about a backorder. :(

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts