Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, as most of you all know, i just recently sold my 1jz supra, and I will be getting an mk4 soon. I am now accustomed to my new work schedule after being there for 9 months, so I think I am going to get back into parts designing and selling. I think I am going to focus on selling more accessories than actual mod parts for the start. I had the manifolds and the y pipe/downpipe kits, and the intake and radiator pipes as well, but I think that I am going to stick with gaskets (2 hole 3" exhaust, and custom ones to fit the 1jz turbos and the ct26's) and also t-bolt clamps and couplers. These are the parts that seem to be the hardest to come by, and I always thought it would be great if there was a one-stop-shop for them. Of course, I plan to get back into the larger things like custom kits, but not right away. If you have a special request, I will consider it. Anways, it feels more than great to be back into the supra community full force! Look for more details to come! I will have the same name as before:

Supra-Sized Performance (SSP)

Trev

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
If you specialize in a single type of product (such as gaskets), you can really be focus and offer great service.

That would be great to see. There are plenty of generic type vendors that sell all 3 of the only HKS items sold for supra (joke).

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Before you can post anything else about your products and advertise here, your going to have to become a vendor on SF, to do so, contact an ADMIN... aight peace :chicken:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
or just go to sm ^^

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BoostAddctn said:
Before you can post anything else about your products and advertise here, your going to have to become a vendor on SF, to do so, contact an ADMIN... aight peace :chicken:

Agreed. I will definately have everything legal and cleared before any advertising or selling goes on. Like I said, I would like to just specialize in the small things (gaskets, clamps, hoses) that seem to be the PITA products to find, that way there is a one stop shop for them.

Trev

1 - 7 of 7 Posts