Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I got involved in a high speed chase with the cops but got away. What happened is I was at the street races getting mad respect. Afterwards I saw one of the guys I was racing Dom aka Toretto. He jumped into my car and we hauled ass weaving in and out of cops I was so happy we got away until some fucking Asians blew up my car later that night.

·
Registered
415 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
I was at the street races getting mad respect.
Since when is people laughing at you considered mad respect?
If I remember correctly, you fried your rings on that run, you n3wb! :p

~Alan

·
Registered
307 Posts
SPORTcoupe said:
Since when is people laughing at you considered mad respect?
If I remember correctly, you fried your rings on that run, you n3wb! :p

Nah, I heard it was the welds on the intake manifold.

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
hey jessy, pop the hood.

i see a cold air intake, winshield washer fluid, a battery, and thing to hold up the hood. Not a bad way to spend 10 dollars store credit at auto zone.

damn, he's got enough air freshener to choke himself out.

maybe i went too far, i can do the whole movie if you want. after all i lived it. lol

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Urban Customs said:
hey jessy, pop the hood.

i see a cold air intake, winshield washer fluid, a battery, and thing to hold up the hood. Not a bad way to spend 10 dollars store credit at auto zone.

damn, he's got enough air freshener to choke himself out.

maybe i went too far, i can do the whole movie if you want. after all i lived it. lol
:lol:

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
:(

56/35

75/60
85/60

After getting supra:

110/60

81/60
No signal
No signal
No signal
No front plate
Following too close

85/35

ohh well my lawyer took care off ALL my tickets.
and now i have a laser jammer.
:cool:

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Man you wernt double clutchin like you should have , gosh freakin idiot dont you no anything? lol me and a buddy of mine got pulled at 124 on i-95, he got a nice 560 fine and had to goto traffic school thats about it i think we got off easy

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Urban Customs said:
nice list, my friend has the ambulance similator and he turns all the lights green. lol
i want one! how! you must tell me! my cousin is a firefighter i guess i could always go dig through a firetruck and run.... but i want lights to turn green for me = )

about speeding penalties, talk to ryan oster, he was doing like 70 in a 45 and got his license suspended for a year, and when he was pulled over he was thrown out of his car onto the ground and cuffed :bowrofl: :lol: :urowned:

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
isnt the ambulance thing just a thing like a strobe light. theres sensors on the lights, im going to try it with my strobe light and see if it works lol.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
I got involved in a high speed chase with the cops but got away. What happened is I was at the street races getting mad respect. Afterwards I saw one of the guys I was racing Dom aka Toretto. He jumped into my car and we hauled ass weaving in and out of cops I was so happy we got away until some fucking Asians blew up my car later that night.

Dude, you should be at like MIT or something.

·
Registered
759 Posts
-98/70 (speed trap)
-Exhibition of Acceleration (bullshit, was in a part of town with a lot of street racing)
-94/70 (it should have been a lot higher but i saw him before he turned on his radar)
-Unreasonable and Prudent (yup, seems like an oxymoron. . .supposedly means driving beyond the conditions of the road. . .i.e. the cop didn't get a lock on me before i cut out a side street and had nothing real to give me a ticket for.)
-83/70 (didn't have my radar detector in the car)

Was able to fight and win all but the 83 in a 70 (small town judge who wouldn't budge on anything)

·
Registered
951 Posts
91/55

92/65

and this has happened a few times. i've been flying past a cop going the opposite way or even the cop can't get out into traffic but tries to pull out to get me, i see him in my rear view bustin a uey and i'll floor it to the next possible street/exit and make as many left and rights as i can until i loose him. i don't really recommend this one though :D

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Racing on the highway
Fleeing and eluding, got cought...

61 in a 55
80 in a 70
60 in a 35

Went over a solid white line when a cop was letting me in so i can turn left....

Racing on the highway again

there are more i just cant remember em all =\

i got off of every single ticket. thank god for lawyers...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts