Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #1
haven't tried anything yet, but before I go buy some fake owls, just wanna see if any of u guys have tried something different and if it worked.

·
Discussion Starter #8
i live in apts. my parking spot is under that fucking tree. so my car is covered in shit everyday.

I think they're pigeons, but not sure, never really paid attention.

oh yeah, cant shoot em either.

·
Discussion Starter #15
just looking for something easy that I can just put there or spray and not have to worry about birds coming back

i'll have to clean up after killing em all, so thats not an option.

The tree is pretty close to my apt, so I guess I run a wire there and put some kind fake owl that makes sounds.

something like this
http://www.gemplers.com/product/148035/Motion-Sensor-Owl

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Chuck some hand grenades at the location of said birds, make sure you pull the pin and hold the grenade for a few secs so it blows up in mid-air and hits birds.

·
Discussion Starter #17
i have a couple airsoft guns that will take care of them. shouldnt kill them but will scare them away
I think i'll have to get one of those. also just read some where that I can mess up nests and it will hopefully make them go away.

this plus get one of those motion owls for the time I'm not here.

·
Discussion Starter #20
the tree is not my property so I have limited options.

I'll have to give u guys update on this next sunday. more than likely I'll end up getting an air soft gun to scare them and to knock down the nests and hang a few owls.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts