Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i just got everything put back together and found that im not getting any voltage to my efi relay or even the fuse. Im getting 2 short blinks out of the ecu 2 times in a row or it my a be 2 short and one long but im getting the same code 2 times in a row. I do not have the VSVs any more i went to a vacuum manifold because im trying eliminate all non needed sensors. I did not however plug the vsv connectors on the wiring harness into anything and im wondering if this will prevent the car from running, or do i need to just jumper the connectors with a wire?

id like to add that other than a walboro lex afm and 550s everything is stock

·
just walk away....
136 Posts
22 is a water temp. sensor code, it's either going to be the water temp sensor circuit, the sensor itself, or the ecu......

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm just wondering if theres any other way to test to make sure that its not the ecu. I mean Im not getting any power to my efi main relay and im not getting any spark but im getting fuel up to the rail?

·
just walk away....
136 Posts
have you checked the efi main fuse? the best thing you can do is check with the tsrm. do you have the link to it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts