Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The G-force auto ECU has a 8k rev limit and fuel map. Looking to get 550 shipped. The stock auto ECU is a 97 OBDII unit and I am looking for 225 shipped. The VPC has the B chip in it and I am looking for 350 shipped. The VPC needs to be hardwired. I am selling the HKS AFR for 70 shipped.

G-force is sold! All other items still for sale.

·
Boost Junkie
12,613 Posts
I take it the Gforce ECU is an OBD II ecu also?

Steve K.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Cedrick, please clarify for me what the ECU has. It has 8K rev limit, and fuel....what about timing, and boost cut? If its just 8K and fuel, I will try it out. I had problems with my OBD1 and had to switch to OBD2 but I heard the OBD1 G with fuel only would solve the problem also.

Jason

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HotSoup said:
Cedrick, please clarify for me what the ECU has. It has 8K rev limit, and fuel....what about timing, and boost cut? If its just 8K and fuel, I will try it out. I had problems with my OBD1 and had to switch to OBD2 but I heard the OBD1 G with fuel only would solve the problem also.

Jason
It has fuel and boost cut. The G-force is sold pending payment at the moment though.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Silver Orchid SP60 said:
It has fuel and boost cut. The G-force is sold pending payment at the moment though.
ok, if the deal falls through I have the money ready.

Jason

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
technol said:
i'll take the vpc if you'll let me pay tommarrow morning? It has all sensors and stuff correct?
Yes, it has the pressure sensor and a brand new never used temp sensor.

·
Registered
312 Posts
G-force sold yet? what exactly does it have done? Rob NJ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts