10.RanGer498
11. 95bullet
12. Mr rotary

Long Island
1.Its my MKIII
2.JvV47

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts
FYI: there will be an area just for the supra guys and you get 2 free tickets to the fair .

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im probably not guna do a caravan cuz the show is literaly rite down the block from me

· Registered
272 Posts
talked to one of the guys who was at the rix booth at e-town the other day who was also at ne2k9 . he sounded very confident that the show would be a success + just as ranger said, we'll have our own section for supras which i think is pretty neat. we'll be together so don't have to worry about being next to some guy with a riced out honda...overall i think this should be fun and gives us a chance to share our love for supras with fans of supras as well. it'll be something different than just an all supra meet. i believe there are already a few hundred cars going so lets go rally the troops and bring in the heavy artillery!!

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
talked to one of the guys who was at the rix booth at e-town the other day who was also at ne2k9 . he sounded very confident that the show would be a success + just as ranger said, we'll have our own section for supras which i think is pretty neat. we'll be together so don't have to worry about being next to some guy with a riced out honda...overall i think this should be fun and gives us a chance to share our love for supras with fans of supras as well. it'll be something different than just an all supra meet. i believe there are already a few hundred cars going so lets go rally the troops and bring in the heavy artillery!!
ooo rahhhh!!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.