Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i recently staterted talking to this girl i like her and all but she is a bit younger than me. i am 17 and in college and she is a freshman in high school and she just turned 15. should i even try to keep this alive i mean i like her and she is very mature for her age but i just cant seem to think about the fact that in a couple months i can go to jail cause ill be 18. so yay or nay

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
Are you kidding me? Stick with it. I maintain to this day that 15 year olds are the best in the sack.:naughty:

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
:lol: I'm just kidding OP.

I don't think shes young for you at all. Two years is not a big deal.

BUT, you are in college, and she is a freshman in HS... That won't look right in most social circles, and you will be confined to activities that HS kids do instead of college kids, you'll also be surrounded by HS drama and her little immature friends, etc.

I'd keep her on the side and wait until she can at least see a Rated R movie and buy a pack of smokes. Have fun in college buddy, forget about HS drama.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
We need an official "how to deal with women" thread, and stick it up top along with the Personal Fitness thread.

·
Registered
98 Posts
OP, you and this chick are in two different worlds. You will NOT be taking advantage of all the life experience and sexual experience you SHOULD be gaining in college if you continue with that youngin'

It's pointless, high school romances rarely turn into marriages anymore, let alone successful ones.

Highschool sweet hearts are dead.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
She isn't mature, it's an act along with some luck if she is fooling you into thinking she is

Use her as a bucket, no more, no less

so i recently staterted talking to this girl i like her and all but she is a bit younger than me. i am 17 and in college and she is a freshman in high school and she just turned 15. should i even try to keep this alive i mean i like her and she is very mature for her age but i just cant seem to think about the fact that in a couple months i can go to jail cause ill be 18. so yay or nay

·
Building Kick
515 Posts
you wont go to jail if you hit it and quit it now. cause youre still a minor as well.

2 years isnt a big deal mofo.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts