Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Batshit crazy old bastard
186 Posts
I am most confused about the part of the "Barely Spooling the second turbo" and then see you have a 1JZ.
Can you explain this to me since the 1JZ is not sequential? There is obvious technical flaw in this story. I had a hard time reading the rest after reading about the second turbo.

Second off, imagine if your car was fast. She probably would have let you do Anal. Stock twins the size of a cows balls shouldn't be dropping panties quite that quickly, but some whores are more easily attained than others.

I'm going to think about this for a while. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
This sloot saw Lexus and figured she found her next baby daddy. I bet that dirty sloot let you hit it raw and drop loads all up in her coinslot. You just became eskimo brothers with half of Northern Atlanta pal, congrats.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Im disappointed that we're not putting more emphasis on just how fucking slow this car is...and that this girl was "impressed" by it. Is this real life?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I'm betting there was some crust on the tuna, and you liked it

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
Perhaps it's just that OP is a very beautiful man?:dunno:

For all we know OP might like a fresh breath of air. Sandy hair, blue eyes, put together strong, with bright teeth and one of those smiles.

Perhaps the engine was silent, but somewhere underneat the hood was a swimming pool filled with unsettled water? Perhaps the Lexus is one of the passenger cars that are lined with thick patterned carpets, upholstered in velvets in burgundies and violets and creams, as though it has been dipped in a sunset, hovering at twilight and holding on to the colors before they fade to midnight and stars :dunno:

For all we know, she said: "I’m looking for a man"
, and then OP answer "There are several suspects in Topeka, Ks. that match that description. Why don’t you try there first?" And she got really horny?

Then again She might have thought “He wasn't that good looking, but he had the social skills of a wet cat and the patience of a caffeinated hummingbird”, and she liked it.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Perhaps it's just that OP is a very beautiful man?:dunno:

For all we know OP might like a fresh breath of air. Sandy hair, blue eyes, put together strong, with bright teeth and one of those smiles.

Perhaps the engine was silent, but somewhere underneat the hood was a swimming pool filled with unsettled water? Perhaps the Lexus is one of the passenger cars that are lined with thick patterned carpets, upholstered in velvets in burgundies and violets and creams, as though it has been dipped in a sunset, hovering at twilight and holding on to the colors before they fade to midnight and stars :dunno:

For all we know, she said: "I’m looking for a man"
, and then OP answer "There are several suspects in Topeka, Ks. that match that description. Why don’t you try there first?" And she got really horny?

Then again She might have thought “He wasn't that good looking, but he had the social skills of a wet cat and the patience of a caffeinated hummingbird”, and she liked it.
You wrote that and drive an mr2? Are you teh gay?

41 - 60 of 75 Posts